Engineering Insight – Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, ‘we’ refers to IPENZ and ‘you’ refers to the agent or client. Where an agent makes a
booking or places an advertisement on behalf of a client, both the agent and the client (together and individually) are
responsible and liable under these terms and conditions
Bookings and cancellations
• By placing an advertisement, you accept these terms and conditions.
• By placing an advertisement, you agree to fully indemnify IPENZ from any loss or cost that may result from your advertisement (including any legal costs).
• We may need to change the advertising rates from time to time. Casual rates will change immediately. If you have a contract rate, that rate will still apply until the
end of that agreement.
• If you need to cancel a booking, advise us in writing by 5pm on the booking deadline. We may charge in full for advertising cancelled after the deadline.
• We can restrict the size of the magazine and the number of advertising pages.
• Payment is due on the 20th of the month after the invoice is issued. If your invoice is not paid, you will be responsible for any costs associated with collection
of overdue payment.
• If you book in bulk and get a discount, but then cancel some bookings, or your orders are otherwise not published, you may be charged at the rate for the
number of advertisements placed, not booked
• You are responsible for sending us your advertising material. If we incur costs for receiving your advertising
material, you will be responsible for reimbursing us for those costs.
• If we think your advertisement is unsuitable, we can choose not to publish it.
• If your artwork does not meet our specifications,we may charge for time spent amending it.
• If all of your advertising material is not in by the deadline, we may use one of your previous
advertisements or not publish your advertisement,and charge full rates.
• We can defer placement of your advertisement if space is unavailable.
• We may publish advertisements in preferred positions when those spaces have not been booked. It is entirely
our decision which advertisements go into those positions.
• We are not responsible for colour accuracy of youradvertisement.
• While due care is taken, we do not accept liability for any loss that is incurred through error or non-appearance
of your advertisement, unless this happens due to a negligent act or omission by us.
• If you have concerns about the quality or placement of your advertisement, please send these in writing to
the General Manager – Marketing and Communications,within 30 days of publication. .