Are you looking for Professionals who can write your CDR report?
Assignment Writing India is among the few organizations in the world that provide professional CDR reports for the aspirants who are applying for Engineers Australia.
We assist or create all the mentioned four important documents required for CDR i.e.
1. Creating or checking all the Three Career Episodes and make sure it complies with Engineers Australia guidelines.
2. Creating a Summary Statement and mapping with your Career episodes and experience.
3. Standardize your Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
4. Creating a CPD which showcase Continuing Professional Development.
Our team consists of engineers and writers who are expertise in writing CDR reports.
“We will provide you Plagiarism Free Content”
Engineers Australia recognizes three occupational categories within the engineering team in Australia:
• Professional Engineer
• Engineering Technologist
• Engineering Associate
For migration purposes, the additional category of Engineering Manager is also recognized.
The CDR assessment is based primarily upon the undergraduate qualification and demonstrated graduate competencies (refer to Appendix). Please follow these instructions carefully when compiling your CDR application for migration skills assessment.
Applicants need to provide documentary evidence of BOTH:
• The core technical engineering knowledge supporting the nominated occupation AND;
• The demonstrated application of that knowledge in the nominated occupation.
The CDR must be all your own work. All typed components of the CDR must be done using a word processor and you are strongly advised to keep a copy.
- How you have applied your engineering knowledge and skills;
- That such application meets the competency standards of the relevant occupational category in Australia.
The major assessable features of the CDR are your narratives written in English of three career episodes and a Summary Statement of the competency elements you:
You should write below reports:
- 3 Career Episodes
- Summary statement
You are required to present an account of your engineering activities on each of three separate career episodes.
A career episode is a documented component of your engineering education and/or work experience which captures a particular period or distinct aspect of your engineering activity.
It needs to clearly demonstrate the application of engineering knowledge and skills in the nominated occupation, not the acquisition of knowledge.
It may be:
An engineering task undertaken as part of your educational program;
- A project you have worked on or are currently working on;
- A specific position that you occupied or currently occupy;
- A particular engineering problem that you were required to solve.
Each career episode must be in your own words and must be written in English.
Feel free to call us on the below contact numbers